Editor: Benedict Paramanand
The editor has a passion for management ideas and its impact on business and society.
His vast and rich experience in business journalism include:
- The Economic Times: Reported for India’s most respected and largest selling business daily for eight years (1990-1998) on various subjects including management
- Business Today, Oman: Assistant Editor and a member of the launch team (1998-2000)
- Gulf Marketing Review: Special Reports Editor (2001)
- Digital Executive: Editor of Dubai’s first management magazine (2001-2002)
- BusinessWeek (US): Article on Oman in July 2000
- Middle East Energy & Energy Economist (FT publications): Several articles on Middle East energy issues and trends 1998-2001
- International Water Management Conference, Canne, June 2002 – Middle East’s media representative
- Participated in seminars presented by top management gurus such as C K Prahalad, Kenichi Ohmae, Tom Peters, Robert Kaplan, Al Ries and Gary Hamel.
Publisher: Romi Malhotra
Romi is a seasoned professional having successfully managed and grown multiple companies in India. He is best known as one of the pioneers and leaders of the BPO industry in India.
Till July ’07, he was the Managing Director of Dell International Services India. Prior to joining Dell, Romi was the CEO & Managing Director of SCOPE International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK. He was responsible for setting up the company as the global back office for the bank. Before setting up Scope, he was the CEO of the GE Capital BPO/KPO business in India. He was part of the startup team that created what is now listed as Genpact (formerly GE Capital International Services) before creating another business in the KPO space GE Capital Integrated Business Solutions as its CEO.
Romi has worked with corporates for over 25 years in industries ranging from manufacturing, software, hardware, consulting and system integration. He spent the last over 12 years in the BPO space managing all aspects of the business.
With ManagementNext, Romi manages strategic direction.